Years of Experience
F316 Consulting; a people and business
consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria currently seeks to employ an Executive
Assistant (HR) for the provision of administrative and core HR support
functions to the business and its consultants.
We are looking for a an executive HR assistant who will help consultants with ongoing projects. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing HR and administrative strategies to create better visibility for the firm and build better engagement with clients. Some of the day to day duties will include;
- Intelligence gathering,
- Giving clerical and administrative assistance,
- Assisting with HR related writing
- Helping with the engagement of our online community,
- Assisting with recruitment cycle related tasks like candidate sourcing,
scheduling, interviewing, assessments, candidate negotiation and on-boarding.
- Assisting with training and all other administrative tasks.
KNOWLEDGE SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIRED
FOR THE JOB TO BE DONE EXCELLENTLY
- Hands-on experience in a relevant HR/ Administrative role.
- Basic knowledge of the Nigerian Labour law.
- Very good understanding of human resource management principles and its application
- Able to effectively use Microsoft packages like word, excel and power point.
- Knowledge of Corel Draw and other design applications will be of added advantage.
- Understands how HRIS or HRMS works.
- Very good communication skills.
- Skilled at report writing
- Skilled at writing HR related articles.
- Capable of using Social media for work related campaigns
- Understands how to source for labour related data and able to make sense of such data.
- Organised, practical and able to manage time dependent tasks without missing deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously.
- A degree holder in Human Resource Management, Sociology, Psychology or a Business Management related disciple.
- Membership of a professional body like the CIPMN, CIPD or SHRM will be of added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Log on to www.f316/jobs to apply. Application closes on the 5th of November 2016