Years of Experience
Supervision of daily support operations within the company: planning the most efficient administrative procedures. Expected to lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. The ideal candidate will be well versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and develop ways to improve organisational processes;
- Recruit and train personnel, allocate responsibilities and office space;
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations;
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints;
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation;
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians, plumbers, carpenters and gardeners);
- Manage diesel consumption and monitor efficient usage;
- Organise and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.);
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations;
- Keep abreast with all organisational changes and business developments.
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
- Proven experience as administration manager;
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies;
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication, organisational and multitasking abilities;
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field.
- 4+ years of experience working in the same capacity.
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
Application closes on the 18th of March 2017.