Years of Experience
2 years +
Our client is a marketing communications company with offices located within the Lagos mainland axis. Role is for a Front desk/Admin executive with 2+ years of experience in an administrative position
To ensure general front desk, administrative and facility management tasks are in order. The successful candidate is also expected to give secretarial support, ensure proper documentation and record keeping as regards correspondence, facility management and other general administrative tasks.
Head of Admin
Front Desk Duties
- Warmly welcome visit visitors
- Answer basic questions regarding the business, such as hours of operation, as well as provide customers with a brief explanation of the products and services the firm offers.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate quarters in a courteous manner.
- Answering all incoming calls.
- Screening calls as requested and routing them to their proper recipient, taking and relaying messages as needed.
- Oversee the distribution of incoming and outgoing mail. Sorts it, eliminating junk mail and identifying those of the highest priority
- Either hand delivers each piece directly to its respective recipient or places the parcels in an appropriate interoffice mail slot.
- Ensure that there is no loitering or noise pollution in the front office area.
- Perform a variety of clerical tasks, draft correspondence, prepare financial spreadsheets and create presentation.
- Manage the calendar of senior team members and organize necessary business travel arrangements.
- Order office supplies, file documents, make photocopies and send and receive faxes.
- Maintain a proper record of diesel consumption, monitor the PHCN units to ensure it does not run out, monitor the hours for the generator servicing and provide such information to the TMM unit.
- Ensure that all bathrooms are neat, well equipped and always in a good condition.
- Follow up with company vendors and their deliverables.
- Checkmate and direct appropriately daily work schedule of the Office Assistants and Cleaners.
- Monitor the general cleaning.
- Prepare envelopes for the dispatchers, labeling as appropriate.
- Perform all other functions as may be assigned.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2+ years in an administrative position
- Facility Management and Admin Certifications
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities needed to succeed in the role
- Health & safety awareness and training.
- Knowledge of procurement and contract management and compliance.
- Knowledge of budget management.
- Ability to supervise, develop colleagues and delegate effectively.
- Knowledge of the importance of confidentiality.
- Ability to relate successfully with customers both internal and external.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written,
- Oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management (ability to work on more than one task at a time).
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Energetic, ambitious and committed to making a difference with a positive ‘can do’ outlook
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Adaptable and resilient.
- Attention to Detail
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
Applications closes on the 10th of April.
Candidates are to Login to Apply.