Years of Experience
5+ years’ experience as a Human Resource/Admin Personnel working in a Senior/ Middle management position as a generalist.
Our client is an integrated marketing communication strategy firm established to provide optimum services to diverse brands in the areas of communication strategy, creative design, advocacy, media/PR management and events. It currently seeks to recruit a passionate, driven, result oriented and experienced individual into the position of Head of HR and Admin
The selected candidate will be responsible for
- All core HR functions to include performance management, recruitment and selection, employee induction and orientation, employee welfare, succession planning and other related HR functions.
- Study the strategic objectives of the business and align all HR policies to help achieve the stated objectives.
- Handle all administrative issues i.e. facility management, diesel management, fleet management etc. within the organization.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR THE POSITION
- A knowledge of best practices in HR and Administrative management delivery;
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems;
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, modeling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources;
- Able to influence and motivate people;
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and speaking as appropriate for the needs of the target audience;
- Able to statistically measure the effectiveness of the HR and Admin function to the overall achievement of the organization’s goals and plans.
- Experience in the management and maintenance of an organization’s facilities.
- Bachelor’s/ associate degree in Law, Human Resources or a relevant degree in the Social Sciences or Arts.
- Professional membership with registered HR body will be of added advantage.
- Practitioners with a Law background will be preferable for this role.